Understand the importance of knowing when to clean, failure mechanisms associated with not cleaning or not cleaning properly, material compatibility, and some process basics. Industry veteran Michael Konrad, Aqueous Technologies, instructs the course, providing practical insight at every step.
Who Should Take This Course?
This course is intended for entry-level technicians or operators, engineers new to the industry, or even someone who has been away from the process for a while.
- What are we cleaning?
- Why are we cleaning?
- Material compatibility
- How are we cleaning?
- How do we ensure cleanliness?
After taking the online course, the trainee should be capable to accomplish the following tasks:
- Understand basic process including fixturing and tooling
- Understand baseline process parameters
- Identify process defects
- Perform basic defect troubleshooting
Note: some prior familiarity with the specific equipment is expected.
Course Length and Format
- Approximately 40 minutes of recorded material
- Content is sectioned into short video clips ranging from two to 9 minutes per topic
- You can download the 100 page PDF to follow along with the recordings
- It will take you an estimated 1-3 hours (cumulative) to complete the course
- A 16 question quiz will test your knowledge retention of the course material
- A certificate of completion can be emailed to you once a satisfactory score is achieved on the quiz
- Martin Anselm, Rochester Institute of Technology (RIT)
- Mike Bixenman, KYZEN Corporation
- Charles Brown, Intervala, LLC
- Mike Konrad, Aqueous Technologies
- Ravi Parthasarathy, ZESTRON Americas
- Sal Sparacino, ZESTRON Americas
For additional resources, check out archived webinars such as: