II. Essential Job Functions: Sales and Support Activities
1) Provides accurate, timely, and regular written sales reports to the General Manager
2) Seeks new clients on a continuing basis. This includes performing market research, making sales calls, and undertaking strategic planning and sales promotion.
3) Manages the sales pipeline to ensure that monthly sales and profit goals are met
4) Directs the activities of individuals (Koki Representatives) engaged in sales functions (as necessary)
5) Closes business with prospective clients
6) Analyzes the results of the strategic sales plan, making adjustments as necessary to improve business results and achieve success.
Planning Sales and Support Activities
1) Develops and finalizes a business plan; developing and achieving stand-alone productivity for the business.
2) Develops an operational plan such as procurement, assembly, service support, and contract manufacturing, for the growth and launch of the organization’s products.
3) Defines the product sales & marketing plan; supervising sales and distribution of the product.
4) Develops a market customer and entry acquisition strategy, designing, and building a service and sales capability.
General Employee Activities
1) Constantly identifies financial and other risks to the Company and reports these quickly and accurately to the GM / RSM.
2) Maintains the public image of the Company
3) Attends to the needs of Employee visitors from Japan and assists long-term expatriate staff from Japan in becoming accustomed to the local community
4) Develops and presents budgets for GM approval and prudently manages resources within budgetary guidelines
5) Manages all aspects of a small office, including internet, telecommunications, and other items as required
6) Travels to Japan and elsewhere regularly as required.
Education / Experience required:
Position Location: Phoenix, AZ / El Paso, TX / San Diego, CA
Travel Requirements: (Customer Visits)
MUST BE A U.S. CITIZEN OR GREEN CARD HOLDER