Co-Hosted with: PCEA (Printed Circuits Electronics Association)
Free for SMTA and PCEA Members!
Thursday, August 20th @ 12:00pm US Eastern Time
Presenter: Mike Creeden CID+, Insulectro
With this presentation, attendees will learn solutions to help avoid the most common failure points in today’s circuits.
Today’s dense, high-speed circuits have competing requirements and all these perspectives must be considered as they play a part of the design, manufacturing, and performance of our end products. Failure can come in the following forms.
- Not meeting aggressive product schedules
- Technical performance, (SI) signal integrity and EMC concerns
- Low manufacturing reliability and producibility which equates to cost drivers
Attendees will receive an understanding of how to implement pro-active solutions rather than re-active responses. The best way to beat a failure point is to preclude it.
About the Presenter:
Mike has over 43 years of industry experience: as an Educator, PCB designer, applications engineer and business owner.
• Insulectro - Technical Director Design Education; helping OEM’s & fabricators to achieve design success for best material utilization
• Executive Board, Vice Chairman - PCEA Printed Circuit Engineering Association
• Master Instructor CID+ IPC Designer Certification program
• Primary Contributor for the CID+ curriculum
• Currently teaching IPC-CID/CID+ curriculum with EPTAC
• Founder of San Diego PCB Designs (Nationally recognized design center, sold in 2016)